Thank you for shopping at Jackets Town.
To serve you better, we will begin to process your order immediately you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All Products on the Website are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- b) We will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
3. Shipping, Insurance and Tracking Number
- a) We ship our products to most international destinations (except regions where an embargo has been placed).
- b) We provide free shipping to United States, Canada and United Kingdom based orders while all other orders attract a variable shipping fee of $29.99 – $39.99 depending on the region.
- c) When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time for your order based on the availability of your items. Depending on your region, shipping charges, suitable couriers and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- d) Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
- e) Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number through email. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours before the tracking number can be updated online.
4. Order Processing
- a) We aim to deliver all orders within 7 – 28 working days of your order being processed.
- b) Please note that once an order is processed and shipped out, we are unable to change the delivery address or other aspects of the order.
5. International shipping policies
- a) If you order products from our Website for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) When ordering from us, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- a) You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition.
- b) In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.